Winter Skin Relief
As moisture is drawn away from the skin during cold weather months, skin often becomes dry and flaky. Gentle exfoliation along with lipid barrier restoration can help.
Lipids are essential constituents of the stratum corneum and are critical to the skin's natural barrier function.
Skin Recovery Science's Lipid Recovery Serum (LRS) is a breakthrough skin treatment which:
• Replenishes the skin's lipid barrier with sphingolipids, reducing transepidermal water loss.
• Increases the hydration and elasticity of the dermis.
• Soothes exfoliated skin with a potent, plant derived, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent.
• Enhances the effectiveness of resurfacing treatments.
Lipid Recovery Serum can be used year-round, as it was designed originally as a post-treatment product for use after exfoliating dermatological procedures. It provides immediate relief of redness & inflammation after laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facial scrubs, and hair removal procedures. This serum is also recommended for those with sensitivity to preservatives, fragrances, emulsifiers and harsh chemicals.
Lipid Recovery Serum is clinically proven to:
• Increase Moisture
• Reduce Water Loss
• Improve Tone & Elasticity
Available in a backbar bottle or retail heart-shaped ampoules.